Doctor of Medicine
REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSION
1. GRADUATE OF ANY BACHELOR’S DEGREE COURSE
It is recommended (but not required) that applicants must have completed the following set of units in their Bachelor’s degree course:
- 15 units Biology
- 10 units Chemistry
- 9 units Mathematics
- 5 units Physics
- 12 units Social Sciences
The Applicant shall:
- Submit an online application form. (To begin the application process, click on the following link: SLMCCM Online Application Form)
- Wait for a confirmation email with further instructions on how to upload and submit your requirements, and how to pay the processing fee.
- Pay the processing fee as per the emailed instructions.
- Applicants qualified for Interview will be notified of their schedule.
- Await the Official List of Accepted Students posted in the SLMCCM website. A separate email will be sent to accepted applicants.
- Once accepted for admission, proceed to the Registrar’s Office to claim the Acceptance Letter. Enrollment procedures shall be provided.
- Official Transcript of Records signed by their school Registrar or Official List of Courses taken and final grades for each course completed up to the time of application with General Weighted Average/ Quality Point Index/Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Certificate of Graduation (for graduated students)
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result (percentile rank of 90 or higher not more than two (2) years from the time of application)
- Birth certificate (for local applicants, from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA))
- Certificate of Naturalization, if a naturalized Filipino
- Certificates of Good Moral Character from any two (2) of the following: Dean, Guidance Counselor, Student Affairs, College Secretary, or Registrar.
- Marriage certificate (for married female applicants using a name other than that indicated in the Birth Certificate)
- Two (2) copies of 2×2 recent colored photograph with white background
For graduating students, a Certified True Copy of Grades from the Registrar can be submitted for evaluation purposes only. Official Transcript of Records should be given upon enrollment.
For Graduating students, this should include a certification of subjects being taken in progress.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for FOREIGN and FOREIGN GRADUATE APPLICANTS
- All requirements previously mentioned should be submitted. The Transcript of Records, Certificate of Graduation and Birth Certificate must be duly Apostilled in the applicant’s country of legal residence or origin.
- Photocopies of Passport pages where name, photo, birth date and birthplace appear.
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the National Police authorities and duly authenticated by the PFSP in the students’ country of origin. Those who have stayed in the Philippines for more than six (6) months must submit the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance.
- Non-resident aliens must submit student visa (9f) issued by the Philippine Bureau of Immigration.
- Resident aliens must submit Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and Immigrant Certificate of Residence.
Those holding SRRV visa and SRRIV visa must secure a certificate from the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA) that he/she is a holder of the said visa.
For Local applicants:
- Php 3,000.00
For Foreign applicants:
- US$ 300.00
Payments will be accepted in cash, cheque (made payable to St. Luke’s Medical Center College of Medicine William H. Quasha Memorial, Inc.) or via bank transfers. For bank transfers, you may contact the Finance and Accounting Office at (+632) 87230301, local 3801 and look for Ms. Jean Castro for details. You may also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Endowment of US$ 10,000.00 to the Institutional Development Fund (IDF) and payment of US$ 40.00 for Certificate of Eligibility for Admission to Medical School (CEAMS) is required for Foreign and Foreign Graduate Applicants upon enrollment. This is non-refundable.
The list of accepted students shall be posted at the bulletin board of the Registrar’s Office. All accepted students shall be further notified by text, or e-mail. The list may also be accessed through this website.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR TRANSFEREES
The same Application Procedure shall apply for transferees. The following additional requirements are necessary:
Original or certified true copies of the following:
- Transcript of Records (College/undergraduate and First Year Medicine proper)
- Certificate of Eligibility for Admission to Medical School (CEAMS)
- Certificate of Transfer Credential and/or Honorable Dismissal
- Certificate of Ranking (Must be from the upper 20% of the Batch)
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result (percentile rank of 90 or higher)