Financial Grants and Aid
Through this program, the St. Luke’s Medical Center College of Medicine (SLMCCM) provides aid to its deserving students. Grants come in the form of either the Entrance Scholarship Grant or the Financial Grant.
ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
The St. Luke’s Medical Center, together with the St. Luke’s Medical Center College of Medicine offers scholarships to the best and the brightest graduates of the leading universities and colleges in the Philippines. It is our goal to educate and develop gifted individuals in order for them to achieve academic excellence with integrity and commitment, and to motivate those who truly desire to become competent and compassionate servant leaders in the field of medicine.
Entrance Scholarships may be awarded to accepted applicants to the Doctor of Medicine program of the SLMCCM, who graduated with Latin honors as Summa Cum Laude or Magna Cum Laude, and attained a rating of 95% or higher in the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT).
Continuing scholarship shall be provided to those who meet the required General Weighted Average (GWA) set by the College. Further, the students must pass the review and evaluation of the Scholarship Committee.
Revocation of Scholarship
Any scholar found guilty of any of the following infractions are automatically disqualified. Their scholarship privileges shall be immediately revoked after an investigation and evaluation by the Scholarship Committee.
- Any act which may be considered inimical to the interest of the College.
- Any grave misconduct or misdemeanor.
- Any immoral act or behavior.
Students of SLMCCM who are not eligible for the Entrance Scholarship Grant may avail of the financial aid or assistance through the SLMCCM-WHQM Financial Grant. The Financial Grant is offered by the St. Luke’s Medical Center College of Medicine with the support of its generous patrons and donors. Applicants must submit all the necessary requirements for this program, and afterwards, they will have to undergo an evaluation by the Financial Grants Committee.
APPLYING FOR A GRANT
Students who wish to avail of a Grant must do the following:
- Contact the Office of Student Affairs (email@example.com) to get an Application Form and other application documents.
- Properly accomplish the Application Form and submit this together with supporting documentation to the Office of the Registrar, 8th floor St. Luke’s College of Medicine – William H. Quasha Memorial building, Sta. Ignaciana street, Cathedral Heights, Quezon City (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Students who qualify for a Grant will be notified after the evaluation by the applicable Grants Committee.